- November 8, 2017College bans public expression that doesn’t have dean’s permission, restricts speech to .001% of campus
- November 8, 2017ADF represents Students for Life chapter at Fresno State
- October 17, 2017Why is your church tax exempt? Why should it continue to be tax exempt? If I were to sit down and ask you these questions, would you have a clear and coherent answer?
- October 17, 2017
The Catholic League reported on March 5th that the Kansas House of Representatives was considering a bill that would remove the sales tax exemption for churches.
- October 17, 2017Trinity Lutheran Church was treated worse than other organizations simply because it is religious.
- October 16, 2017Town sued for allowing private citizens to erect numerous historical monuments, including a Ten Commandments monument, on City Hall lawn..
- September 17, 2017March for Life, the pro-life organization that holds its well-known annual march in Washington, D.C., is challenging the Obama administration's abortion-pill mandate.
- September 12, 2017Doctor, multiple pregnancy care centers file federal suit over Illinois mandate to promote abortion
- September 12, 2017Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner signed a bill into law that forces doctors and medical facilities to promote abortion regardless of their ethical or moral views on the practice.
- August 23, 2017Madison & Wisconsin laws compel photographer to take photographs and write blog posts promoting same-sex marriage & pro-abortion groups and to publish those photographs and posts on the internet.