- December 23, 2020Washington State treated Christ’s Church of Mt. Spokane and Westgate Chapel differently than secular businesses.
- November 20, 2020Skyline Wesleyan Church took a stand after a California agency required elective abortion coverage to be added to churches' employee health-care plans.
- November 18, 2020The Frederick Douglass Foundation was silenced because government officials didn’t like its message.
- October 5, 2020When two organizations who often go head-to-head in courtrooms across the country come together on the same side of an issue, it’s worth paying attention.
- October 3, 2020The freedom of speech is simply the ability to say, write, or otherwise express what you truly believe.
- September 24, 2020David Benham's First Amendment rights were violated when he was arrested while praying outside of an abortion facility.
- September 2, 2020As a result of a Washington state law, one church’s health insurer put surgical abortion coverage directly into the church’s health plan.
- August 10, 2020A pro-life pregnancy center in Connecticut saw its free speech rights threatened by the local government.
- August 7, 2020Photographer and blogger Chelsey Nelson is challenging an unjust Louisville law that violates her rights to free speech and religious freedom.
- July 31, 2020Dr. Dovid Schwartz challenged a New York City law that would have limited his free speech as a psychotherapist.