- December 21, 2021Kettle Moraine School District’s policy instructs educators to socially transition children to the other gender without parental consent.
- December 7, 2021Soccer player Lainey Armistead intervened in a lawsuit to defend fairness in women’s sports in West Virginia.
- November 17, 2021"I hope my case has helped draw some attention to the danger this growing intolerance poses for all of us."
- November 4, 2021ADF opposed the Biden administration’s efforts through OSHA to compel large, private employers to require all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- September 28, 2021A lawsuit threatened religious colleges and universities that exercise their religious beliefs about marriage and human sexuality.
- September 10, 2021Brian Hickman just wanted to dance to a Christian song at his school’s talent show. He ended up taking a stand for religious freedom.
- August 26, 2021The Biden administration's reinterpretation of the law could force doctors to act against their beliefs in performing gender transition surgeries on patients.
- August 3, 2021After over a decade in court, Masterpiece Cakeshop owner Jack Phillips is still being sued.
- July 28, 2021For years, they sold their produce at a farmer’s market in East Lansing, Michigan. But then something changed.
- July 6, 2021Religious freedom should be encouraged — even by those who follow no religion — and there are many reasons why.