Support Allied Attorney Grants!
Each year, dozens of critical legal battles affecting your religious freedom are waged and won with the help of the ADF Grants and Funding program.
Now the Biden administration has threatened to restrict your constitutional liberties. And we expect grant requests to increase over the next four years!
Your tax-deductible gift today will help expand the Grants and Funding program to meet the growing threats to your most cherished freedoms.
And every $1 you give today can have up to four times the impact thanks to the donated time and resources of ADF Allied Attorneys. Your gift of $50 can have the impact of $200. Your gift of $100 can have the impact of $400!
So don’t wait! Make your best investment in freedom today and ensure ADF Allied Attorneys are prepared to defend your God-given liberties in critical cases ahead.
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.