Enough is enough!
When will it end? After eight years, Jack Phillips is still fighting for his right to freely live out his faith. Even though the State of Colorado finally ended its crusade against the cake artist, a local attorney is now going after Jack in civil court.
In fact, a trial court just punished Jack for not designing the custom pink-and-blue cake celebrating a gender transition that the activist attorney requested.
We will appeal the trial court’s decision that punishes Jack. The harassment of people of faith must stop.
Opponents of religious freedom want to strip away your freedom to live and work consistently with your deeply held beliefs. And they’re going to extreme lengths to punish those—like Jack—who are willing to stand for their faith.
With so much at stake, we cannot back down. Your financial support today is vital.
Will you stand with people like Jack today to provide the strong legal defense they need? With God's blessing (John 15:5), and your faithful prayers and support, we can stand for freedom—and WIN.
Ways to Give
Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.