Freedom Must Be Defended
No one should have to choose between their faith and their job—or their faith and their business. And no one should be driven out of the profession they love because of their deeply held religious beliefs. But it’s happening to Christians like Barronelle all across America. Freedom cannot survive in an environment of coercion.
Sadly, Barronelle has received some devastating news. The United States Supreme Court has denied her appeal and will not hear her case.
Barronelle had hoped that the high court would deliver justice and protect her religious freedom—and yours.
Now, her future remains uncertain. She could lose her business and her life’s savings. Please pray for Barronelle and her husband.
But while this may a victory for opponents of freedom, there is hope. People like cake artist Jack Phillips, wedding photographer Bob Updegrove, and web designer Lorie Smith are still standing for the freedom to live and work consistently with their faith.
Alliance Defending Freedom will continue to defend them—all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court, if necessary.
Thanks be to God, a generous family has given a $1 million challenge grant to help provide a strong legal defense for people like Jack, Bob, and Lorie. Please join with this generous family in standing with people of faith—and for your own religious freedom—by making a tax-deductible gift today.
Ways to Give
Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.