Your religious freedom is being threatened
As you heard on Janet Mefferd Today, Americans following their religious convictions have been punished for living out their faith, especially in the workplace. If it could happen to them, it could happen to you. Following your beliefs could cost you your job, your livelihood, and, potentially, everything you own. But since 1994, Alliance Defending Freedom has worked to protect you and defend your religious freedom.
Because of God’s grace and through the donations of Ministry Friends, Alliance Defending Freedom has become a major force in the legal battle for religious freedom, prevailing in hundreds of cases in state and federal courts and playing an important role in 64 victories at the U.S. Supreme Court.
We provide our legal services completely free of charge to our clients! Your generous financial support makes it possible for Alliance Defending Freedom and its more than 3,500 Allied Attorneys to protect and defend your freedom, and the freedom of your children and grandchildren by providing the resources necessary to fight pivotal court battles. Please consider making a financial contribution to defend freedom now.
Please consider making a financial contribution to defend freedom now.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery or a domestic wire transfer.
- Make a donation to ADF International.
SAFE & SECURE TRANSACTIONS
- Online donations made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Per Alliance Defending Freedom audited financial statements (FYE 6/30/2019)
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.