At nine years old, Lydia has already experienced what no American should ever have to experience: fear of punishment for expressing her faith.
School officials forced Lydia to remove her “Jesus Loves Me” mask. Meanwhile, other classmates faced no backlash for wearing masks with everything from “Black Lives Matter” to logos of their favorite sports teams.
This is an outrageous violation of Lydia’s First Amendment freedoms!
Alliance Defending Freedom has filed a lawsuit on Lydia’s behalf. But victories for freedom don’t happen on their own. This work is wholly dependent on God’s provision (John 15:5) and your prayers and financial gifts.
With a lot of uncertainty in the days and weeks ahead, please make your tax-deductible gift today to help ensure that people like Lydia always have a strong legal defense. Your gift will further the impact of a $500,000 challenge grant provided by generous Ministry Friends to inspire you to stand for freedom in this critical time.
Remember, it’s not just Lydia’s freedom on the line—it’s yours too.
Thank you for your generosity!
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.