A dangerous misunderstanding of religious freedom has taken hold in our culture. This is clear when a U.S. Senator declares a Christian unfit for public office because he believes Jesus is the only way to salvation.
That’s why Alliance Defending Freedom is hard at work upholding this constitutional freedom across the country. When you support ADF, you’re helping to accomplish that.
Here are seven ways you are defending religious freedom by partnering with us here at ADF:
- You’re defending the right of all to live according to their conscience. Christians don’t have to leave their faith at home. ADF defends Christians who simply wish to live consistently with their convictions in every aspect of their life – at school, at work, and in the public square.
- You’re saving lives. ADF is protecting the sanctity of life by working to defund Planned Parenthood, defending pro-life advocates, and preserving the rights of healthcare professionals not to be forced to promote or perform abortions.
- You’re providing a voice when Christians are told to be silent. Christian students across the country are told to keep their beliefs to themselves on campus. ADF is working to defend their constitutional right to free speech and religious freedom.
- You’re ensuring the freedom to share God’s word. ADF advocates for the right of churches to operate according to their beliefs without fear of government punishment, and for the rights of pastors to speak freely from the pulpit on Gospel matters.
- You’re protecting those in business who want to live out their faith. ADF defends many Christian creative professionals who want to run their business according to their faith as protected by the Constitution. Unfortunately, they’re facing government punishment for doing just that.
- You’re making it possible for Christian colleges to operate according to their faith without compromise. Christian colleges should not be forced to forsake the very mission of their institution to bow to government mandates. That’s why ADF is standing to defend them.
- You’re advocating for justice and fighting for truth. Our clients, like former Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran, have been unjustly punished for speaking the truth of God’s Word. We must stand for justice and truth in a culture that denies it.
Your Support, Your Prayers, and Your Encouragement Are Making a Difference
We are so thankful to our Ministry Friends who have made our past victories possible. We cannot do our work without your prayers and support. And we know we will continue to face challenges moving forward, which is why we must work to establish that religious freedom is for all people at all times. We ask that you prayerfully consider giving a financial gift today so that we can continue to defend religious freedom for this generation and generations to come.
Give My Fiscal Year-End Gift